Kerchev & Sinove OOD owns and operates a logistics center in Ruse, located near our own port on the Danube River.
The logistic center is also very close to the Danube bridge, neighbouring the state-owned port of Ruse East.
The port location is:
- at 120/200 km by water/road to the port of Constanta, Romania;
- at 70 km from Bucharest, Romania;
- at 200 km from the port of Varna, Bulgaria;
- at 250 km from the port of Burgas, Bulgaria;
The Company owns an area of 15.000 sq. m. in East industrial zone, including industrial reinforced concrete buildings.
Logistics centre and port services in Ruse:
- Newly built road infrastructure to the logistic centre.
- Guaranteed water level of 2.5 meters in the port by regular dredging
- One berth with length 115 meters, horizontal wall
- Loading and unloading of general and bulk cargo
- Automobile equipment: telescopic handler, forklift, tractor, trailer for bulk cargoes, trailer for oversized cargoes
- Electronic truck scale with capacity of 60 tons
- Video monitoring and 24-hour security guards
The storage facilities have the following specifications:
- Buildings of reinforced concrete with an area of over 3,000 sq. m.
- A new portal crane with load capacity of 20 tons
- Fully renovated roof
- New concrete flooring with polished concrete and fibre
- Certificate for storing Ammonium nitrate and other synthetic fertilizers
- Capacity to store oversized cargo in a covered storage facility
- Brandmauer reinforced walls and doors
- Fire protection system
- Administrative offices.
Our newest service we offer is the logistic of oversized and heavy machines thanks to the new specialized platform.
- VA Intertrading AG – Logistic of agricultural machines
- Pöttinger Landtechnik GmbH – Logistic of agricultural machines
- Grain terminal (silos with capacity of 5х 1200 tons)
- Ship cargo handling: 24/7
- Belt conveyer with capacity of 300 tons/hour
- Legalized packaging of bulk cargo: fertilizers or grain
- Devices for fast quality analysis of grain and oilseed crops